Saturday, January 23, 2010

Odd$ and End$

This week's carnival:

********************************************************************

I have ventured into Twitter and I haven't a clue what I am doing. But please follow me as I learn. I am at fambalancesheet

Speaking of Twitter, I followed a Twitter party that #savvyblogging hosted on Thursday night. It was phenomenal. I was a little overwhelmed with the whole Twitter thing, but I learned alot of useful information about blogging. Check out their site at www.savvyblogging.net


********************************************************************

I love to read personal stories about how people overcome debt. FiscalGeek and his wife wrote this inspiring piece about how they paid off over $63,000 worth of debt. I love that they wrote the piece together about how they paid off the debt together.

********************************************************************

Coupons.com has some great coupons still available, although I am not sure how long.

(disclosure - FBS is a coupons.com affiliate)


****************************************************************************


Thanks for reading FamilyBalanceSheet. If you don't already receive FBS free updates, please click here to sign up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading Family Balance Sheet and taking the time to leave a comment. I love to hear from readers.