Sunday, June 30, 2013

Just Registered for My Fall Half Marathon


After running the Hershey Half Marathon for the last two years in October, I'm changing things up a bit in 2013 and trying a new race. I like a challenge, so I'm heading to Bethlehem, PA this October to run the Runner's World Half Marathon.

I'm looking forward to a new venue, a new course, and a new goal.

My goal for my last half marathon, in Pittsburgh, was to break the 2 hour mark. I succeeded with a time of 1:57:23. So where do I go from there?

My goal for this half marathon will be 1:55:00. The course is pretty hilly, so I will have to add some hills to my training. I'm getting bored with my current training routes anyway, so it's time to switch things up a bit with my training too.

I've been a reader of Runner's World for years, so I'm expecting the race to be as awesome as the magazine.

What races are you running this fall? Let us know in the comments.

Thanks for reading. If you would like to receive FREE updates of FBS, there are four ways to do so:
Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading Family Balance Sheet and taking the time to leave a comment. I love to hear from readers.