Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Finally, I found a coupon organizer that I like!

I have been looking for a coupon organizer that I like and that fits my coupon use for a long time. I was using a small plastic box for years, but it was hard to manage and it didn't fit in my handbag. When it broke recently after it fell on the floor, I set out on a mission to find an organizer that I really like and find useful.

I use enough coupons that I need an organizer, but I am not at the level where I need a big binder. As I was strolling through Wal-mart, I found an organizer that I really like. It is flat so it fits in my purse and I can now keep it with me at all times. It only has 13 tabs, but I consolidated my tabs and it is working out for me. There is a back pocket where I keep my Wegmans coupon book and my CVS bucks.




I never thought I would be so excited over a coupon organizer...I really need to get out more!

Please subscribe! Click here.

2 comments:

  1. I really like using a binder like this, it's like the one I have. The big binders are just too large for me and I like to have my coupons with me in my purse. Yours looks more sturdy, I'll have to check it out.
    Claudia
    www.claudiafranson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah Wegmans....how do I love thee? They have some great coupons!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading Family Balance Sheet and taking the time to leave a comment. I love to hear from readers.