Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Preparing for my BIG 4-0.

This fall is a big season for me. I will celebrate 9 years of marriage and 18 years together with my husband, my oldest turns 4 and I turn 4-0...yikes...I can hardly say it or even type it.




A big milestone and a time everyone wants to remind me that I am getting old. OLD, I don't feel OLD. I don't think I look OLD. So why do people insist on turning 40 as being turning OLD.



Anyway, my 30's were awesome. I got married in my 30's and had both my kids in my 30's. But it is time to say good-bye to that decade and I am genuinely excited about where my 40's will take me. It is also time to evaluate where I am in my life and where I want to go.

Turning 40 Series:

I hope you enjoy.


Thanks for reading FamilyBalanceSheet. If you don't already receive FBS free updates, please click here to sign up.

This post is linked to:


photos: familybalancesheet.org

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading Family Balance Sheet and taking the time to leave a comment. I love to hear from readers.