Thursday, April 8, 2010

$500 Challenge Update and Mr. Linky Test

I am calling this an update, but I personally don't have much to add today.

What I really wanted to do was test Mr. Linky. I have always wanted to do a Mr. Linky and I think the $500 Challenge is a great place to start.

I am going to post a $500 Challenge Update every Thursday in April and a $500 Challenge Final Tally on May 6. I will have a Mr. Linky on each of these posts for any of you involved who have blogs and are writing about the $500 Challenge. Your update post could be about what you have done so far to reach your goal and/or any ideas you might have to share to help the rest of us achieve our goals. There were some great comments on the last post, The $500 Challenge - Where Are We Going To Find The Money.

A few Mr. Linky guidelines:
  • Please link your most recent challenge updates to Mr. Linky. If you are not a blogger, please tell us about your challenge updates in the comment section.
  • Please post the link to your update, NOT to your homepage. To do this, click on your update post, copy and paste the whole url address into the Mr. Linky.
  • I do ask that you post a link back to Family Balance Sheet in your article.
  • If you are reading this post via a reader or email, you will need to click through to post your link and to visit others who have linked up.

I appreciate all of the comments on the last post and am looking forward to hearing about every one's progress.

So, please, indulge me, link up, so that I can test out any kinks...Thanks!!





Thanks for reading FamilyBalanceSheet.

If you would like to receive FREE updates of FBS through your RSS Feed, please click here to sign up. Or sign up for FREE email updates, by submitting your email address in the top left side of this site. Or click here to follow me on Twitter.

3 comments:

  1. wow, first to link up! I hope I did it right.. lol. I just started the challenge today, so next week I'll have an official update! Today's post is all about my plans and ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, used Mr Linky, hope it worked!

    Good luck to everyone taking part :-)

    -Laura

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope I linked up correctly as well! I am looking for ways to shrink our budget so that we can make room for some extras this Summer. One of which is a family zoo pass.
    I look forward to reading everyones ideas and updates

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading Family Balance Sheet and taking the time to leave a comment. I love to hear from readers.