Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Six Articles To Help You Reduce Your Grocery Bill

In April, I am challenging myself and readers to find $500. The possibilities are endless on how you can find $500. You can read in the comment section of that post some ways readers are finding the money.

I will be hosting a yard sale at the end of April, where hopefully I'll earn at least half of the money. I also want to tighten up our spending for the month to try to find part of the $500. The grocery budget category is usually my go-to category when I need to cut spending. With planning, I am usually able to squeeze a little more from the budget.

I spent the month of March writing about reducing the grocery bill. Now I need to practice what I preach.

Here is a recap of the articles on How To Reduce Your Grocery Budget from Family Balance Sheet:

  1. Ten Simple Strategies for Easier Menu Planning

  2. When Buying Meat and Poultry, Don't Let The Yellow Stickers Scare You

  3. Nine Ways To Save Money On Groceries Without Using Coupons

  4. Six Ways To Save Money on Organic Food

  5. Nine Paper Products To Cross Off of Your Grocery List

  6. Save Money On Groceries By Cleaning Out Your Fridge


Thanks for reading FamilyBalanceSheet.

If you would like to receive FREE updates of FBS through your RSS Feed, please click here to sign up. Or sign up for FREE email updates, by submitting your email address in the top left side of this site. Or follow me on Twitter at www.Twitter.com/fambalancesheet.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading Family Balance Sheet and taking the time to leave a comment. I love to hear from readers.