Friday, November 12, 2010

I'm Guest Posting at Keeping The Kingdom First

Alyssa of Keeping the Kingdom First is challenging her readers and friends to make a conscious effort to give every day in the month of November. Participants were asked to document their giving in a journal for 30 days. The giving could be big or small, time or money, whatever God prompted each one to do each day.

30-Day Giving Challenge

I submitted a guest post about the Salvation Army's Adopt-A-Family program that my family contributes to every year during the holiday season. Please click through and read all about it and Alyssa's 30-Day Giving Challenge.

Thanks for reading FamilyBalanceSheet. If you would like to receive FREE updates of FBS through your RSS Feed, please click here to sign up. Or Subscribe by Email.

1 comment:

  1. Do i have to get an auto insurance when i buy a used car? or else, they don't sell the car to a person who doesn't have an auto insurance? I currently have a lease car that will be returned this January next year. But i want to get a used car soon so that i can work on the car, but i won't be driving it around. The car will be in my garage until i return the lease car and get an auto insurance. I live in Philadelphia, PA
    Any suggestion?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading Family Balance Sheet and taking the time to leave a comment. I love to hear from readers.