Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Keeping Your Eyes on The Road...to Financial Freedom


I can still hear my dad saying to me, "keep your eyes on the road" as he was teaching me to drive when I was 16.

I'm sure he saw my eyes wander as we drove past the mall or the Dairy Queen or a cute guy walking down the street. "Kris, keep your eyes on the road."

Fast forward 25 years...the holidays are behind us and a New Year is upon us and I want to re-focus myself to my series and our goal.

I want to keep my eyes on the Road to Financial Freedom.

Care to join me?

The Road to Financial Freedom - the Series
If you would like to receive FREE updates of FBS, there are four ways to do so:

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Thank you for reading Family Balance Sheet and taking the time to leave a comment. I love to hear from readers.