Friday, August 12, 2011

19 Articles to Help You Prepare for Back to School


I was going to write an elaborate post about planning for back to school, but I have read so many this past week that I decided to just round them all up for your convenience.

Transitions

Back to school has a different meaning for me this year than in the past. My oldest is entering Kindergarten and my youngest will be entering her first year of preschool. Lots of exciting changes in the FBS household.

Back to School Shopping

Next week is a big week for retailers. Years ago, I was a department store buyer and one of my buying categories was backpacks. The third week of August was always the biggest week for back-to-school sales and one year, I remember selling 10,000 backpacks in that one week. So expect this weekend's store flyers to be huge.

Back to School Meal Time Ideas



Heading to College



Are you busy getting ready for back-to-school? What changes are going on at your home this fall? Let us know in the comments.

Thanks for reading. If you would like to receive FREE updates of FBS, there are four ways to do so:



Image: nuttakit / FreeDigitalPhotos.net

1 comment:

  1. Great tips! They are very needed and appreciated. Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading Family Balance Sheet and taking the time to leave a comment. I love to hear from readers.