Thursday, November 3, 2011

25 Hearty Soup Recipes



There is nothing like a bowl of hearty, hot soup to take the edge off the crisp winter air. I serve homemade soup at least once a week in the winter and I need some new recipes and inspiration. Hopefully something on this list inspires you too!


Do you make your own stock for soups? Chicken stock is very easy to make in the crock pot or on the stove top .

What is your favorite soup? Leave the link in the comments.

Calling all bloggers: My next themed round up will be Thanksgiving Recipes and it will run Thursday, November 17. If you have a recipe to share, email me your link at familybalancesheet at gmail dot com.

This post is linked to Frugal Friday at Life as MOM.

Thanks for reading. If you would like to receive FREE updates of FBS, there are four ways to do so:

Follow Me on Pinterest

6 comments:

  1. Yum! I can't wait to try some of these. Thanks for the link, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soup is so perfect for this cooler fall weather--and I'm always looking for tried-and-true recipes from "real" cooks! Bookmarking this post. :-)

    Thank you for sharing my recipes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great list! Thanks for including our Broccoli Cheddar Potato Soup. Can't wait to check out all of these links!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love soup and can't wait to check out all of these recipes you posted! Here is a link to one of my favorites: Cowboy Steak and Veggie Soup

    http://steadyplodding.blogspot.com/2011/11/soups-on.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for the link love! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading Family Balance Sheet and taking the time to leave a comment. I love to hear from readers.