Thursday, February 23, 2012

My First Blog Seminar @ PSMM


I attended my first blogging workshop this past weekend. I have never been in the company of so many other bloggers before. I was a bit excited and the organizer of the event, Philly Social Media Moms,  did not disappoint. The Philly Social Media Moms is an "organization providing community, support and education for 200+ mom bloggers in the greater Philadelphia area." The workshop took place in King of Prussia, which conveniently is only an hour and a half away from my home.

The topic was Pitch and Propose: Working with Brands. The speakers, Julie Meyers Pron of Just Precious and Kelly Whalen of The Centsible Life, were excellent. They are very successful bloggers who opened up and shared their experiences and strategies on working with brands. I learned quite a bit and it was fun to put a face to some of the bloggers that I have followed over the years.

I would love to attend more blogging conferences, but it isn't easy to juggle a travel schedule with my husband's work commitments, so this morning workshop was perfect for me.

Are you a blogger? What upcoming conferences or seminars are you planning to attend?

Thanks for reading. If you would like to receive FREE updates of FBS, there are four ways to do so:
Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading Family Balance Sheet and taking the time to leave a comment. I love to hear from readers.