Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Tackle That Tough Spot and Kick Clutter to the Curb!


Do you have a tough spot in your home? A spot where stuff seems to accumulate, congregate, and multiply as time goes by.  The stuff has been around so long that no one notices it anymore; it has become like a grey noise.

Follow along with me as I tackle tough spots around our home that are sucking the life out of it. My objective: get rid of clutter and kick it to the curb...literally. I want to get rid of the grey noise.

The tasks could take us 15 minutes or up to an hour, depending on our clutter.

Join me, every Thursday until all our Tough Spots are gone!

Thanks for reading. If you would like to receive FREE updates of FBS, there are four ways to do so:
Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading Family Balance Sheet and taking the time to leave a comment. I love to hear from readers.