Thursday, May 10, 2012

Tackle That Tough Spot: Plastic Ware

Today's Task: Reduce the proliferating Plastic Ware

Please tell me that I'm not the only one with plastic ware stuffed in every empty crevice of the kitchen cupboards.


My husband, who normally doesn't comment too much on the state of our home, was even fed up with the amount of plastic ware that we had. I could hear him gripe every morning as he was packing his lunch about not being able to find a lid that matches a bowl.

One family doesn't need this much plastic ware. I'm not even sure how we acquired it, because I don't remember buying any of it.

I pulled it all together and stacked it in the yard sale box. I'll mark it all FREE just to get rid of it.

Instead of the plastic ware, I'll use the Pyrex. It stacks easily in the fridge or in the cupboards. It will be so much easier to find the matching lid.


How much plastic ware do you have? Go tackle it!

Join me every Thursday for another installment of:


Thanks for reading. If you would like to receive FREE updates of FBS, there are four ways to do so:
Follow Me on Pinterest

1 comment:

  1. Afternoon,
    Great article.We are decluttering as well.
    I have been repurposing my plastic over to the garage for holding all kinds of items that did not have a home. The containers are,full,labeled and covered. Now what to do with all those pesky pieces of paper around here. I seem to be drowning in paper.
    Kate

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading Family Balance Sheet and taking the time to leave a comment. I love to hear from readers.