Thursday, June 7, 2012

Tackle that Tough Spot: The Utensil Drawer

I was simply looking for a spatula. You know the one; it's your absolute favorite spatula and it is lost some where in the utensil drawer:


My utensil drawer had gotten a little out of hand, so I tackled it. It didn't take long to realize that it had been a looong time since I cleaned it out.

EWWWWWW! How does a drawer get dirty when everything that is placed in it comes directly from the clean dishwasher?


Believe it or not, this drawer is now clean, purged, and organized.


Don't believe me? Check out this pile that is headed to the yard sale box:


My kids are 6 & 4; they haven't used baby spoons in over 2 years. These spoons should have been purged long ago.


What does your utensil drawer look like? Go tackle it!

Join me every Thursday for another task at:



Thanks for reading. If you would like to receive FREE updates of FBS, there are four ways to do so:
Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading Family Balance Sheet and taking the time to leave a comment. I love to hear from readers.