Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving!


Every year, I wake up early on Thanksgiving to run a local Turkey Trot 5k. I run one mile for each piece of pie that I plan on eating later in the day. Seriously, that is the reason I run this race. Why else would a completely sensible woman wake up early on a week day when I could and should be sleeping in? To burn calories!

Thanksgiving is my most favorite holiday of the year and I am a complete and unapologetic glutton on this day and I'm proud of it.

But all kidding aside, I wish you all a happy, delicious, and safe Thanksgiving.

God Bless!

Thanks for reading. If you would like to receive FREE updates of FBS, there are four ways to do so:
Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading Family Balance Sheet and taking the time to leave a comment. I love to hear from readers.