Thursday, November 15, 2012

My Holiday To-Do List


Can you believe it is already November 15? I swear Halloween was just yesterday. I knew this season was going to fly by at a high speed rate. We, as a family, have been too busy to take any time to breathe. And I really don't want December 26 to show up and feel like we didn't enjoy ourselves over these two months.

At the beginning of November, I started a holiday to-do list. It's not on fancy paper, just my spiral notebook where I brain dump on a regular basis. I got out my calendar and looked through our events and tried to anticipate my major tasks that were ahead. Now that we are half way through November, I'll start focusing on what I need to accomplish in December.

Have you created a master to-do list for November and December?




Thanks for reading. If you would like to receive FREE updates of FBS, there are four ways to do so:
Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading Family Balance Sheet and taking the time to leave a comment. I love to hear from readers.