Monday, December 17, 2012

Edwards Dessert & FREE Holiday E-Cards

This post is brought to you by Edwards. All opinions are 100% mine.

I like dessert. I really like to make dessert, but there are times when I just don't have time to pull something together. Recently, I had the opportunity to try Edwards Desserts and I was quite impressed.


There are many varieties to choose from: Herhey's Special Dark Creme Pie, Key Lime Pie, Boston Cream Pie, Hershey's Creme Pie, Reese's Creme Pie, Strawberry Creme Pie, Turtle Pie, Cookies and Creme Pie, and Georgia Pecan Pie. And they are all conveniently located in your grocer's freezer section.

I left the decision up to my daughter, because I couldn't decide. She chose the Hershey's Creme Pie.


We had a family game night last weekend and the Edwards Dessert was our treat. We all enjoyed every bite. I can't wait to try the other varieties.


Check out HolidaysMadeMemorable.com for the opportunity to send your loved ones a free personalized e-greeting card. You have a choice of two e-cards to send to up to 50 people.

Plus, with every e-card sent, both you and the recipient will receive up to (2) $1 off any Mrs Smith's or Edwards Frozen pies via an email link. (2 coupons max per IP address)


Also, this holiday season, Edwards Desserts will be donating $1 to Toys for Tots for every Edwards Desserts product purchased during the months of November and December (up to $50,000).



Thanks for reading. If you would like to receive FREE updates of FBS, there are four ways to do so:
Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading Family Balance Sheet and taking the time to leave a comment. I love to hear from readers.