Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Family Game Night {Day 9 of The 12 Days of Frugal Holiday Fun}



Day 9 of The 12 Days of Frugal Holiday Fun ~
Family Game Night

The hustle and bustle of the Christmas season was about to swallow us up, so we had a 'night in' on Saturday with a Family Game Night.

I had visions of sitting around our dining room table playing Candyland or a card game. But my husband had a different plan...

He turned on our Kinect Dance Party and Wipeout games.


We had so much fun.


We laughed until our bellies hurt.


We munched on popcorn and did end up playing a couple games of Go Fish. We had an enjoyable,  relaxing, and silly evening spent as a family.

Our kids are feeling a little over-scheduled this month. They have had 3 Christmas parties this past week, so they really appreciated and loved the family game night.

So whether it's board games, card games, or your TV interactive games, gather the family and plan a Family Game Night this month and enjoy the 'night in'!

What are your family's favorite games? Let us know in the comments.

Thanks for reading. If you would like to receive FREE updates of FBS, there are four ways to do so:
Follow Me on Pinterest

2 comments:

  1. I used to love MOnopoly, chess, chinese checkers and card games. I remember playing cards with my parents when I was small. Games are great learning situations too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My family would play the board game "Life" and "Uno". I think playing Life helped teach me on how to be fiscally responsible.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading Family Balance Sheet and taking the time to leave a comment. I love to hear from readers.