Thursday, January 10, 2013

35 Money-Saving Grocery Tips | Kitchen Economics


One of my goals for Family Balance Sheet for 2013, is to get back to posting more money saving tips to help my readers (and myself) reduce our grocery bills.

A couple of years ago, I coined the term, Kitchen Economics, after I read a dictionary definition of the word "economics": "the science that deals with the production, distribution, and consumption of goods and services, or the material welfare of humankind." Doesn't that sound familiar? On a daily basis, home cooks produce, distribute, and consume in our kitchens for (and with) our families. My job as my household's kitchen manager is to ensure that my family is eating healthy and delicious food without blowing our budget.

Here's to a low-cost, yet delicious New Year!

35 Money-Saving Grocery Tips to Help You Reduce Your Grocery Budget

Produce Tips

Organizing Tips

Meat Tips

Batch/Portion Control Tips

Organic

Misc

What's your #1 way to save money on your grocery bill? Let us know in the comments.

Thanks for reading. If you would like to receive FREE updates of FBS, there are four ways to do so:
Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading Family Balance Sheet and taking the time to leave a comment. I love to hear from readers.