Sunday, June 23, 2013

5 Ways to Stay Updated with FamilyBalanceSheet.org

In case you haven't heard the news, Google Reader will be retiring on July 1.

Ok, so what does that mean?

If you are like me and use Google Reader to read the latest updates from your favorite blogs, then you will be out of luck on July 1. You'll need to find an alternative method for blog reading.



1. I have made the switch over to a Google product, called Feedly, to continue to stay updated with my favorite blogs. If you make the move now, it will import your Google Reader over to Feedly. Read here to learn more about Feedly.

The new Feedly Reader isn't the only way to follow Family Balance Sheet.

2. You can have updates sent to your email.

OR

3. You can become a fan and 'like' FBS on Facebook.



OR

4. You can follow me on Pinterest.

OR

5. You can become a Twitter follower.

Personally, I use Feedly and Facebook to stay updated with my favorite blogs.

What do you use to stay updated to the latest posts on Family Balance Sheet?  Have you moved your Google Reader to Feedly? Please let me know in the comments.

Thanks for reading. If you would like to receive FREE updates of FBS, there are four ways to do so:
Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading Family Balance Sheet and taking the time to leave a comment. I love to hear from readers.