Thursday, February 26, 2009

Question of the week???

Another new weekly column for me, Question of the Week. To create conversations and offer different viewpoints, but please no criticisms.

Do you watch or listen to public broadcasting or member supported television and/or radio? If so, do you donate to these stations?

Several times a year these channels have fund drives to help them stay afloat. We listen to a couple different member supported radio stations and NPR. PBS is the only TV channel that I let my daughters watch. We currently donate to one radio station. I am sure like a lot of non-profits right now these channels are feeling the pinch. I would hate for these channels to also become a victim of the economy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading Family Balance Sheet and taking the time to leave a comment. I love to hear from readers.