Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Yard sales finds - what did you find this weekend?

We weren't planning on hitting any yard sales this past Saturday, but as we were heading home from a night of camping on Friday night, we passed a sale near our house. My husband is as addicted to a good yard sale as I am and he pulled the van over so we could check out the sale.


I love the botanical prints, but they were very dusty. I think I am going to paint the frames. The prints have a shabby chic feel to them, but I'm not sure where I will hang them.

I don't know what I am going to do with all of those pots, but they are in good condition. I might attempt this craft project that was in our newspaper over the weekend.

Everything was $3.00.

What gems did you find this past weekend?

Thanks for reading FamilyBalanceSheet. If you don't already receive FBS free updates, please click here to sign up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading Family Balance Sheet and taking the time to leave a comment. I love to hear from readers.