Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Craft Ideas To Entertain the Kiddos When They Are Stuck Inside


My latest post at Money Crashers:

"Keeping kids entertained indoors can be a challenge. Finding fun activities for children in the summer, however, is not an issue. I send them outside and they play on the swing set or ride their bikes for hours. But when the weather is bad and they’re trapped inside, I need a plan. Inevitably, I will hear, “Mom, I’m bored.” This means I need to be ready with craft supplies and ideas to make those long, “boring” days fun."

Please head over to Money Crashers to continue reading, 10 Affordable and Green Arts and Crafts Ideas for Kids.

Are you familiar with Money Crashers? Their "mission is to develop a community of people who try to make financially sound decisions. The website strives to educate individuals in making wise choices about credit and debt, investing, education, real estate, insurance, spending, and more." The site is a wealth of information and I encourage you to go check it out.

Thanks for reading. If you would like to receive FREE updates of FBS, there are four ways to do so:

Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading Family Balance Sheet and taking the time to leave a comment. I love to hear from readers.