Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Have a Happy (and Delicious) Thanksgiving!


I'll be up early tomorrow, Thanksgiving morning, to run the Annual Turkey Trot 5k. I mentioned earlier in my Thanksgiving round up that the only reason I was running this 5k is so I can have 3 pieces of pie later in the day without an ounce of guilt. I might have to run the race twice as I found out yesterday that there will be 6 different pies at tomorrow's feast: blueberry, apple, pumpkin, shoe fly, cherry, and a cheesecake. How will I choose??

Fortunately, I don't travel very far on Thanksgiving, just 15 miles down the road. I wanted to wish you all a Happy, Safe, and Delicious Thanksgiving! I'll be spending the next several days with extended family and these two little squirts...


and polishing off any leftover pie that comes my way.

God Bless!

Thanks for reading. If you would like to receive FREE updates of FBS, there are four ways to do so:

Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading Family Balance Sheet and taking the time to leave a comment. I love to hear from readers.