Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Spring Clean Your Home + FREE Printable Checklist

I'm still spring cleaning...it's just taking me longer than a week...life tends to get in the way and cleaning took a back seat.


Let's recap Spring Cleaning Week where we left off last week:

I'm now working on the rest of the house. Here is my to-do list, in addition to my normal cleaning tasks. I should really consider including some of these tasks in my normal weekly cleaning routine, it would make life so much easier every spring.
  • Wash inside and outside of windows.
  • Clean blinds. Wash curtains.
  • Clean light fixtures and ceiling fans.
  • Vacuum under furniture, ie: under sofas, chairs, TV stands, etc.
  • Replace fire alarm batteries.

It has been a month...or two...okay, maybe a year, since I vacuumed under the furniture. Yikes!



How is your spring cleaning going? Print a Spring Cleaning Checklist for Your Home.

Thanks for reading. If you would like to receive FREE updates of FBS, there are four ways to do so:
Follow Me on Pinterest

2 comments:

  1. Your spring cleaning checklist links to the wrong page >_<

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for alerting me. It is linking to the right page.

      Delete

Thank you for reading Family Balance Sheet and taking the time to leave a comment. I love to hear from readers.