Monday, April 2, 2012

Easter Dinner & Leftover Ideas {From My Archives}

Are you hosting a large gathering for Easter dinner? Or are you taking a dish and letting someone else do the hosting? My mom and grandmother always host a large family get-together, but everyone brings a dish. I haven't gotten my assignment yet, but it will probably be some type of dessert or side dish.

If you are in charge of baking the Easter ham, I learned this method from my mother. The ham always turns out tasty and moist.

How to Bake a Ham


Asparagus season is here; who else is excited?? Roasted asparagus is my preferred method of cooking.

Roasted Asparagus with Garlic and Parmesan



Got ham? Here are two yummy recipes to use with the leftover ham from Easter dinner:

Ham and Asparagus Frittata


Ham and Asparagus Risotto


What will you be serving for Easter? Do you have any recipe ideas to share? Let us know in the comments.


Thanks for reading. If you would like to receive FREE updates of FBS, there are four ways to do so:
Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading Family Balance Sheet and taking the time to leave a comment. I love to hear from readers.