Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Kids Bowl Free | Summer Fun Guide 2012





My kids were invited to a birthday party over the winter that was held at a bowling center. It was their first time bowling and they had a blast. The mom of the birthday girl told me about KidsBowlFree.com and I'm going to sign up my kids.

Basically, you sign your kids up at a local, participating bowling center and they receive certificates to bowl 2 FREE games a day all summer! Shoe rental is not included.

Per KidsBowlFree.com, the centers want to give back to the community and provide a safe environment for kids to spend their summer.

I like the idea of having an indoor summer activity for the kids when it is either raining or too hot to be outside.

Have you participated with KidsBowlFree.com? What was your experience? Let us know in the comments.

Thanks for reading. If you would like to receive FREE updates of FBS, there are four ways to do so:
Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading Family Balance Sheet and taking the time to leave a comment. I love to hear from readers.