Monday, May 28, 2012

Summer Grillin' Recipe Exchange | Every Monday June thru August


Are you ready to get your grill on?

Join us every Monday, starting June 4 through the end of summer, for the Summer Grillin' Recipe Exchange. I'll be posting a new recipe of my own and opening up a linky for bloggers to bring their favorite grilling posts to link up and share with readers. Whether it is an older post that you want to resurrect or a new post to share, please stop by and link it up.

Readers - My aim is to bring you some new grilling ideas every week and introduce you to other blogs.

Bloggers - I really want this linky to be successful and I would love for you to join me. If you are interested in being sent a reminder email on Monday mornings, leave a comment with your email or email me at familybalancesheet (at) gmail (dot) com.

Hope to see you next week.

Thanks for reading. If you would like to receive FREE updates of FBS, there are four ways to do so:
Follow Me on Pinterest

1 comment:

Thank you for reading Family Balance Sheet and taking the time to leave a comment. I love to hear from readers.