Sunday, December 9, 2012

Attend Christmas Programs at Church {Day 7 of The 12 Days of Frugal Holiday Fun}



Day 7 of The 12 Days of Frugal Holiday Fun ~
Attend Christmas Programs at Church

I'm writing this post on a Saturday morning at Panera Bread. My oldest daughter is at our church rehearsing for the children's musical that they will be performing next week and I have some free time before I need to pick her up.

To celebrate the Birth of Christ, the true meaning of Christmas for many Christians, many churches have concerts, musicals, plays, candle lighting services, and other programs through out December that lead up to the much anticipated Christmas Eve service.

Many churches welcome non-members to attend the activities and they are often open to the community and free to attend.

Most years, I feel that the night of the children's program at our church is the beginning of my family's Christmas celebration. We usually decorate the tree and start shopping long before the night of the program, but the musical reminds me, personally, of why my family celebrates Christmas.

Do you attend any Christmas activities at your church? Let us know in the comments.


Thanks for reading. If you would like to receive FREE updates of FBS, there are four ways to do so:
Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading Family Balance Sheet and taking the time to leave a comment. I love to hear from readers.