Saturday, December 8, 2012

Christmas Crafts {Day 6 of The 12 Days of Frugal Holiday Fun}



Day 6 of The 12 Days of Frugal Holiday Fun ~
Christmas Crafts

There is usually a little down time right before Christmas when my kids are off from school, but before our celebrations are in full swing. I like to have craft supplies ready to go for a few Christmas crafts. We use the crafts to give as gifts or to decorate our home, but mostly to keep them entertained and focused on the holiday, so I don't hear the inevitable, "mom, I'm bored" or "mom, can I watch tv?".

Last year we made cardboard Christmas trees. I used them for the centerpiece for our Christmas breakfast.


Two years ago, the girls made Popsicle stick tree ornaments and gave them to their grandparents as gifts.


I started a Pinterest board, Christmas Crafts, to organize some new ideas for this year. If you're on Pinterst, please follow this board or all of my boards. Leave your Pinterst link in the comments below and I'll be sure to follow you too!

What are some Christmas crafts that you've done with your kids? Let us know in the comments.

Thanks for reading. If you would like to receive FREE updates of FBS, there are four ways to do so:
Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading Family Balance Sheet and taking the time to leave a comment. I love to hear from readers.