Thursday, December 13, 2012

Christmas Book Read Aloud {Day 11 of The 12 Days of Frugal Holiday Fun}



Day 11 of The 12 Days of Frugal Holiday Fun ~
Christmas Book Read Aloud

"Twas the night before Christmas,
when all through the house,
Not a creature was stirring,
not even a mouse."
Clement C. Moore, author

 
 
Twas the Night Before Christmas is one of those books that I can almost recite word for word without even glancing the book. I remember my parents reading it to me along with so many other Christmas books when I was young. Now I'm reading that book to my own kids along with some of their more current favorites. 
 
Plan a Christmas Book Read Aloud with your family as another way to frugally celebrate the season, but to also take a breather from the hustle and bustle. This year, we're noticing our kids are a bit exhausted by the season's busy-ness, so cuddling up to some delightful Christmas stories helps us unwind, relax and enjoy the moment. 


What's your favorite Christmas book to read to your kids? Let us know in the comments.

Thanks for reading. If you would like to receive FREE updates of FBS, there are four ways to do so:
Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading Family Balance Sheet and taking the time to leave a comment. I love to hear from readers.